Saturday, August 05, 2006

Oranges, Flying Kids, and Tilty Angles


















Man, sometimes you just have to use color. Like when your daughter is peeling an orange in an orange bathing suit decorated with slices of oranges.



















Dash is jumping off the couch trying to catch a balloon on the ceiling. It ends with a terrific crash as he lands on the floor. He's always a willing participant in picture taking if it involves huge bodily risk. I didn't quite get it that time, Dash... Let's try again.













Dash gave a presentation in Kindergarten last year where he stated he wanted to be a "photography" when he grows up. I don't know if the cool angle is artistic interpretation or that he had trouble lifting the freakin' huge D2H to his head. But I love the composition of this shot of Magali and me by Dash.

More Daily DashDex: HERE

1 comment:

Pascual PĂ©rez-Paredes said...

Nice pics! I'm no professional photograher. How come could I using an average digital camera get such awesome pics? Thanks. Carlos, Spain.
http://carlosbartleby.blogspot.com/