Thursday, October 16, 2008

Diana and Anthony Engagement

















This was one of my favorite engagement sessions of all time. Diana and Anthony are a magical combination of beauty, humor, passion, and fearlessness. So they had no problem climbing fire escapes, getting kicked out of ballrooms, playing in fountains, etc.
After they were soaking wet from the fountain and we were walking home I thought the day was done. But we just kept passing cool little pockets of light and I ended up with some of my favorite shots of the day at the very end of the day. It was so hard to make a short engagement album. I love so many of these images. And it was a blast reliving this little adventure.

HERE'S the engagement album I made for them.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Your photography is amazing. I have just spent the last hour and a half looking throughout your whole blog.
I feel like I know you now!

You catch life as it is. You make simple moments stunning.

Wedding photographs are in class of their own, and I absolutely LOVE the photos of your children.
They have so much character! But I'm sure that even if they were as dull as door knobs, you could make them facinating.

Great work.