Monday, May 12, 2008

Jen and Damien's Guestbook




We shot Jen and Damien's wedding a week ago. It was amazing and I can't wait to show you the images. I'll have an album ready in a couple of weeks. I'm VERY excited about it.

Meanwhile, a cool thing about this wedding was that it was the first one where we saw our Engagement Album/Guestbook in action. They had it at the reception table and it was really cool to see everyone signing it. Most people didn't just sign their names, they wrote a little something.

Here are some images I took of the book about halfway through the evening.

Stay tuned for images from the wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO psyched to see these pics!! Brooks loved the album too...... we can't wait to use ours! Hopefully no one writes on our faces or gives me a stache.... HA!!

Love B