Monday, November 06, 2006

Cousin _____ Elin Rust Is Born







On November 2, 2006 my brother, Marc, and my sister-in-law Nanda had a little baby girl, their first. They still don't know what her first name will be but her middle name is Elin and her last name is Rust. Dash and Magali are both excited to have a little cousin but Magali is beside herself. When we visited them in the hospital Magali could not stop touching her and holding her hand and touching her face and inspecting her closely. She's really happy.

It's hard to believe my little brother Marc is a Papa now. He still seems like a kid to me in so many ways. But I still can't believe that I'm a Papa because I still feel like a kid in so many ways. I wonder if Martin Luther King or Thomas Jefferson or (you name a responsible adult) ever just felt like they were kids going through the motions of being a grown up in a big confusing world. Because I never do...

Welcome to the world little ______. Magali will teach you all you need to know about candy and doing whatever you want regardless of what big kids going through the motions of being grown ups say.

PS (added 11/07/06) Her name is Jane Ellen Rust.

Here is a LINK to more pictures.

Here is a LINK to a little album I made of our quick hospital visit to meet little _____.

No comments: